China to issue 29.97 billion yuan of book-entry T-bonds
BEIJING - China's Ministry of Finance (MOF) said Wednesday it will sell 29.97 billion yuan ($4.43 billion) of five-year book-entry treasury bonds, the 20th batch this year, from July 8 to 12.
The bonds will have a fixed annual interest of 2.52 percent, said a statement on the ministry's web-site.Interest will be calculated from the day of purchase. Principal and interest will be paid upon maturity, the statement said.
- China's COSCO takes over container business at Greek port2010-07-13
- China June CPI may continue to fall2010-07-12
- China's business climate index gains in Q22010-07-09
- China reports 48% increase in H1 auto sales2010-07-09
- Chinalco eyes stake in mine in Mongolia2010-07-09
- China reduces rare earth export quota by 72%2010-07-09
- China's Moutai, the new trend for investment2010-07-09
- China takes heart from trendsetter FDI figures2010-06-14
- China gives private aye for key state companies2010-05-14
- China - ASEAN Free Trade Area business portal was officially opened2010-01-12
- China to become 2nd largest trade partner of Philippines as recovery takes hold2009-12-31
- Sime Darby- Sime Darby to expand China operations2009-12-23