China-Cambodia trade up 16 pct in 7 months of 2015
"Bilateral trade between China and Cambodia has rapidly increased in recent years thanks to better relations and cooperation between the two governments and business people," he said during a China-Cambodia business forum. "From January to July this year, the two-way trade volume reached nearly 2 billion U.S. dollars, up 16 percent compared to the same period last year."
Cambodian Commerce Ministry Secretary of State Chhuon Dara said that with this high growth, he was confident that the two countries would be able to achieve the target of 5 billion U.S. dollars trade volume by 2017.
On the investment side, China is the largest investor in Cambodia with the cumulative investment of 10.1 billion U.S. dollars in 543 projects between 1994 and April 2015, he said.
Chinese investments have been made in the fields of energy, garment industry, banking and finance, telecommunications, construction and real estate, tourism, and agriculture.
- 7th China-Inter Small and medium enterprises fair kicks off in Guangzhou2010-09-17
- RMB internationalization a delicate issue2010-08-20
- 75 countries, regions to participate in 3rd China-South Asia Expo2015-05-25
- 2015 GMS Merchandise Show Yunfang Thailand Carnival2015-04-28
- 7.6% GDP increase seen for 20142013-11-29
- 7.5% GDP growth "in reach"2013-08-01
- 7 British companies expecting to join in Kunming's urban construction2012-12-05
- 7th Kunming Pan-Asian Int'l Agriculture Expo to open on Sep 52011-07-11
- 7 new air routes to be added in Yunnan2011-03-23
- Indonesia, Philippines to boost trade, investment2011-03-09
- Yunnan's trade with ASEAN up 45% in 20102011-02-14
- Bank of China launches yuan services in New York2011-01-13
- 16 central enterprises enter into Yunnan2011-01-10
- 7th China-Asean Expo to bring more benefits to both sides: official2010-10-21
- 7th China-ASEAN Expo opens to provide new opportunities, witness fruits of CAFTA2010-10-20
- 7th China-ASEAN Expo opens in southwest China city2010-10-19
- 7th China-Asean Expo kicks off2010-10-19
- Beijing's Q1-Q3 foreign trade rises by nearly 50%2010-10-16
- China vows to enhance facilitation under ASEAN Plus Three mechanism2010-08-27
- 7th ASEAN Air Chiefs meeting opens2010-08-20
- Guangxi external trade up 36.7% in first seven months2010-08-14
- Foreign Trade Policy to Give Priority to Stability in the Latter Half of the Year and Export Rebates for High Consumption Products to Possibly Be Fine-Tuned2010-08-13
- 7th Nanhua Wild Mushroom & Food Festival kicks off2010-08-10