China-South and Southeastern Asia Art Week to kick off on June 11
During the week activity, writers from China, South Asian countries and Southeastern Asian countries will attend a writing forum, and do a field survey in the province.
Yunnan Ethnic cultural show will be organized during the expo, too. Yunnan classic cultural arts such as black copper running through with silver, variegated copper ware, tile cat, Yi people’s embroidery, Naxi people's Dongba painting, wood pyrograph, and Jiama paper are to be exhibited on the show.
Other highlights of the activity includes Sino-Indian Dance Art Exchange Meeting and Sino-Indian Movie Seminar. The two events will be carried out in succession during the expo. On the scheduled time, college students and artists from China and India will exchange their opinions on the two countries' dances and movies together, to promote friendly communications between the two countries.
The activity of 2015 China-South Asian and Southeastern Asian Art Week is the only event of China-South Asian Expo that focuses on culture and art communication among all attended countries. The activity embodies a theme of the expo, which is on cooperation and win-win idea.
- Art imports easier in Shanghai FTZ2015-05-27
- Asia to become world's largest e-commerce market: EIU2014-12-18
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to bridge financing gap2014-06-30
- Asia-Pacific FTA high on agenda2014-05-16
- Asia-China gas pipeline metering station passes appraisal2014-04-28
- Asian media pledge to build mutual bridges2013-12-12
- Asia Arts Festival volunteers: training for more smiles2013-11-05
- Asian demand compensates for falling NZ primary export prices2012-06-12
- China-South Asia Business Forum kicks off in Kunming2012-06-06
- Asia has ample room to fight eurozone turmoil spillovers: IMF official2012-02-02
- Asia's development needs coordinator2011-11-18
- Asia's biggest mobile generator car settles in Kunming2011-05-19
- Asia's biggest mobile generator car settles in Kunming2011-05-18
- 110 enterprises to enter Changpo Int'l Logistic Park in KM2011-04-20
- Closing in on dream of Asia shipping hub2009-09-11
- China-South Asia Trade to exceed US$ 75 billion by end of 20102009-06-08