China-ASEAN trade to hit 500 bln USD
According to the Ministry of Commerce (MOC), China-ASEAN bilateral trade has surged in the past decade, from 54.77 billion U.S. dollars in 2002 to 400.1 billion dollars in 2012, with an average annual growth rate of 22 percent.
The first half of 2013 saw a year-on-year growth of 12.2 percent in China-ASEAN trade that totaled 210.56 billion U.S. dollars, the MOC said.
As ASEAN's biggest trade partner, China kept a trade surplus of 8.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2012 in its trade with the 10-nation group and pledged to increase imports from ASEAN.
By the end of June, Chinese direct investment in ASEAN countries totaled nearly 30 billion U.S. dollars, and direct investment from the ASEAN toward China exceeded 80 billion U.S. dollars, according to the MOC.
Gao said China will further join hands with the ASEAN to carry out the free trade agreement as the China-ASEAN free trade area was established on Jan. 1, 2010.
The 10th China-ASEAN Expo will be held Sept. 3-6 in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, including a celebration of the 10th anniversary of China-ASEAN partnership.
- RMB internationalization a delicate issue2010-08-20
- China-ASEAN solar energy forum kicks off in Yunnan2010-08-05
- China-ASEAN Bonded Logistics Port to be finished in 5 years2013-02-27
- China-ASEAN Business Travel Seminar held in Shilin2012-12-21
- China-ASEAN agriculture forum held in Kunming2012-10-31
- China-ASEAN legal cooperation center established in Hainan2012-03-28
- China-ASEAN trade increased 36 times in past two decades2011-12-19
- China-ASEAN auto expo kicks off in south China city2011-12-09
- China-ASEAN 2011 bilateral trade to hit record high2011-11-21
- China-ASEAN Free Trade Area benefits both sides: Chinese Commerce Minister2011-11-15
- China-ASEAN Expo boosts economic cooperation, mutual trust2011-10-27
- China-ASEAN Business and Investment Summit starts2011-10-24
- China-ASEAN fund invests 50 mln USD in Laos potash plant2011-10-24
- China-ASEAN trade to keep steady growth in H2: official2011-08-04
- China-ASEAN trade to top 300 bln U.S. dollars this year: official2011-06-07
- China-ASEAN FTA works on win-win for all2011-05-24
- Malaysian exports under China-ASEAN FTA rise2011-03-17
- Indonesia, Philippines to boost trade, investment2011-03-09
- Yunnan's trade with ASEAN up 45% in 20102011-02-14
- China-ASEAN Economic & Trade Promotion Association was established2011-02-11
- China-ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting was held in Kunming2011-01-28
- ASEAN foreign ministers: regional peace and prosperity2011-01-26
- China-ASEAN FTA adds new vitality into Sino-Philippine economic and trade cooperation: official2011-01-17
- China-ASEAN foreign ministers to meet in Yunnan on ties2011-01-17
- Bank of China launches yuan services in New York2011-01-13
- Jewelry exhibition held in 7th China-ASEAN Expo2010-10-23
- Rosewood products at 7th China-ASEAN Expo2010-10-22
- 7th China-ASEAN Expo opens to provide new opportunities, witness fruits of CAFTA2010-10-20
- 7th China-Asean Expo kicks off2010-10-19
- China-ASEAN Business and Investment Summit kicks off2010-10-19
- Beijing's Q1-Q3 foreign trade rises by nearly 50%2010-10-16
- China-ASEAN agriculture forum held in Kunming2010-10-12
- China-ASEAN Industry Co-op Conference oncoming in Kunming2010-09-17
- China-ASEAN Industry Cooperation Conference to kick off in Kunming2010-09-14
- China vows to enhance facilitation under ASEAN Plus Three mechanism2010-08-27
- Guangxi external trade up 36.7% in first seven months2010-08-14
- Foreign Trade Policy to Give Priority to Stability in the Latter Half of the Year and Export Rebates for High Consumption Products to Possibly Be Fine-Tuned2010-08-13
- China-ASEAN Free Trade Area Starts Operation2010-01-06