China's Zhejiang Export Fair 2011 to open in Vietnam
According to the Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising Company (Vinexad), one of the event's organizers, the fair will display various kinds of products in the machinery and electronics industry, textile and fabric sector, and building and decoration materials industry.
Vinexad said the fair, being the first ever of this kind held in Vietnam's capital city, will have 200 good stalls to showcase diversified products to visitors and provide chances for Vietnamese and Chinese businessmen to promote their trade and investment cooperation.
- Export prices set to rise2011-04-25
- 2011 Southeast Asia Trade Fair to be held in Shuifu County2011-03-17
- 2011 global oil price to top 100 USD2010-12-30
- 2011 new loans expected to decline2010-11-25
- Exports of TCM reaches $1.46b: official2010-08-09
- Zhejiang eyes PE to fund railway construction2010-05-18