China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE)
Facing the global financial crisis, the Chinese government releases the new stimulus package for automotive readjustment and advancement which says as the following eight measures: cultivating auto consuming market, promoting auto industry reshuffle, supporting self innovation and technical improvement, conducting new energy strategy, backing up domestic brand, carrying out the strategy of auto products export, developing modern auto services etc.
To promote communication and cooperation in the international automotive industry as well as to strengthen self-innovation abilities of automobile and auto parts enterprises and to upgrade their international competitiveness, Ministry of Commerce of P.R. China decides to hold China International Auto Parts Expo annually.
As an important platform for the communication and cooperation in the international automotive industry, CIAPE will promote China's auto parts industry to participate in global competition and cooperation, deepen international division, optimize the supply chains, thus will play a positive role in the development of the world’s automotive industry.
Free Accommodation and free transportation from appointed hotels to the exhibition center for 3 days (from 24th to 26th September, 2010) are offered for all pre-registered domestic and overseas professional visitors: auto parts buyers, traders, distributors, dealers; purchasers, R&D personnel, market specialists from automakers and auto parts suppliers. The deadline for online registration is Aug. 31, 2010.
Typical Characteristics of CIAPE 2010:
1. Held by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, CIAPE represents the latest development of the Chinese automotive industry, and offers a platform for sourcing, communication and cooperation by gearing up restructuring and sustainable development of automotive enterprises.
2. Oriented to the global OE and aftermarket.
3. A showcase of hi-tech and preeminent engines, transmissions as well as competitiveness of suppliers from China and other countries.
4. None of the Chinese exhibitors has records of IPR infringement or dispute.
5. A gathering attracting domestic and international R&D, purchasing, distribution, trade and maintenance professionals in the automotive manufacturing, circulation and maintenance fields.
6. High-level summit and technology forums, quality global sourcing and match-making seminars.
CIAPE --- An international platform held by the Chinese government
Held by Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM), P. R. China, China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE) is the exclusive internationalized auto parts exhibition held by the Chinese government, which is held in accordance with the principles of globalization, specialization and the market requirements.
Oriented to the global OE market and aftermarket, CIAPE introduces the development level and trend of growth of both China’s and international automotive industries. It serves as a platform for the release and commercialization of new products, technologies and materials, establishment of brand image, introduction of advanced technologies, equipment, key parts, sophisticated management and overseas intellects. It also aims to promote import and export, exploration of new markets, investment and cooperation both in China and abroad, interaction between R&D and production, and multilateral communication. CIAPE provides to Chinese and international auto parts industry an inclusive and multi-perspective platform for exhibition, trading, communication and cooperation.
During CIAPE, international auto parts summit forum and seminars will also be held to discuss global hot topics, the latest developments and technology trends in the industry. Various activities including global sourcing seminar, technology and innovation seminar, circulation and aftermarket seminar, match-making meetings, training as well as dialogs will provide exhibitors and purchasers with comprehensive value-added services.
Review to CIAPE 2009
China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE) 2009 was held in China International Exhibition Center (Old Venue) in Beijing from Sept. 24 to 26, 2009. 1,255 exhibitors and 46,030 trade visitors from 126 countries and regions around the world have exhibited and acquired information about the latest products, innovation and brand images in CIAPE 2009. The top 10 countries and regions with the largest number of visitors are Russia, Japan, the USA, Korea, Iran, Germany, Taiwan China, Hongkong China, Canada, and Turkey.
CIAPE 2009 is supported by 32 automotive societies covering 10 countries in China, Germany, the US, UK, France, Italy, Japan, Korea, Spain etc, 45 embassy in China such as the USA, Canada, Israel etc, the 9 famous multinational automobile groups like GM, Volkswagen, Toyota etc, the world’s top 4 auto parts corporations as Bosch, Denso, Delphi etc and 20 major domestic automotive groups like FAW, SAIC and Dongfeng etc.
CIAPE 2009 involves a wide spectrum of important suppliers from 19 important countries and regions such as China, the US, Germany, Japan, Korea, Canada, Switzerland, Israel, Taiwan China etc which include Bosch, Denso, Bridgestone, Shell, Dow Corning, ThreeBond, SAIC, FAW, Dongfeng, Beijing Hainachuan Automotive Parts Co., Ltd., Fawer, China National Heavy-Duty Truck Group, Shaanxi Fast, Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel, Ruili Group, Zhejiang Asia-Pacific Mechanical & Electronic Co., Lt, Inner Mongolia OED Engine, Shandong Gold Phoenix Group, etc. and other well selected auto parts companies from all the 28 provinces and cities.
CIAPE 2009 conducts admission qualification for exhibitors. It sets up IPR protection office and there is no dispute caused by IPR infringement during the show.
Along with CIAPE 2009 are 12 correspondent activities including Summit Forum, AIAG Auto Parts Purchasing Leadership and Supplier Forum, Center for Automotive Research---Sino-US Auto Parts Match-making Meeting, Bosch Automotive Technology Media Workshop, 2009 CBU Seminar, and Gasgoo Beijing Auto Parts Match-Making Events 2009, etc. All these fringe activities are highly welcomed by the attendees.
Exhibitors and visitors hold a very high opinion of CIAPE 2009 for its scale, integrity and its progress in internationalization and professionalism. They all share the opinion that CIAPE, as an independent platform for international display and trade, not only serves as a convenient channel for enterprises to contact with world leading purchasers and suppliers but also promote the brand image of China’s auto parts to the world. It showcases the overall level of China auto parts industry, represents the large power of the state level platform and conveys the confidence and sustainable development of China auto and auto parts market against current global financial crisis.
Dates: September 25-27, 2010
Floorage: 70,000 sq. m.
Open to: Professionals
Venue: China International Exhibition Center (old venue), Beijing
Address: 6 East Beisanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
For any enquiry concerning China International Auto Parts Expo, please refer to
The Organizing Committee:
The Secretariat : Mr. Meng Fanxue, Miss Guo Yuanxiu, Mrs. Zeng Ting
Tel.: +86-10-68991656, 68991409, 68991446
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor and visitor enquiries: Mrs. Zhang Yazhu, Mr. Meng Fanxue
Tel.: +86-10-68991436, 68991656
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Asia: Mr. Liu Chang, Miss Zhang Meng, Mr. Xie Yufeng
Tel: +86-10-68991734, 68991427, 68991766
Email/メ-ル: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe: Miss Zhai Danya, Miss Hu Weiwei
Tel: +86-10-68991457, 68991769
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
America: Miss Sha Xiaoli Miss Zhang Rui
Tel: +86-10-68991272, 68991359
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Oceania: Miss Nie Fei, Mr. Cong Tiepeng
Tel: +86-10-68991464, 68991894
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
CIS Countries: Mrs. Tianyu
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Africa: Mr. Wang He
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth Consultation: Mr. Cui
Catalogue & On-site Advertising: Ms. Zeng
Fax: +86-10- 68991944
Hotel Affairs: Ms. Lu, Mrs.Wei
Tel: +86-10-68991375 / 1830
Beneficiary: Genertec International AE Co., Ltd.
Add: 12/F, West Wing of Sichuan Mansion, 1 Fuchengmenwai Avenue
Beijing 100037, P.R. China
Deposit Bank:Bank of China, Head Office, Banking Dept.
Add: 1 Fuxingmen Nei Dajie, Beijing 100818, P.R. China
Account No.: 002685 1809 4001
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ
- China's Yunnan commerce bureau holds electro-mechanical, high-tech import/export forum2010-07-14
- China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE) will be held at Sep.25-27, 20102010-07-14
- China, Laos and Thailand Railway Starts, Yunnan International Transportation System Takes Shape2010-07-14
- International Roads Connects China, Laos and Thailand2010-07-14
- China, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand Getting Closer for the Port Construction and Shipping Cooperation in Lancang - Mekong River2010-07-14
- New energy automobile industrial base2010-07-14
- Auto parts market in Suzhou City2010-07-14
- China's COSCO takes over container business at Greek port2010-07-13
- China June CPI may continue to fall2010-07-12
- Sales remain strong but growth slowing2010-07-10
- China's business climate index gains in Q22010-07-09
- China reports 48% increase in H1 auto sales2010-07-09
- Chinalco eyes stake in mine in Mongolia2010-07-09
- China reduces rare earth export quota by 72%2010-07-09
- China's Moutai, the new trend for investment2010-07-09
- China's full-year auto sales seen to rise2010-07-08
- China to develop 13 solar power projects in western region2010-07-07
- China to issue 29.97 billion yuan of book-entry T-bonds2010-07-07
- China's H1 auto sales up 30% year-on-year to 7.18m2010-07-05
- China's gold output up 6% in Jan-May2010-07-03
- China's Qingdao Port sees foreign trade throughput up 21%2010-07-01
- China Huadian plans $14.7b energy projects in Xinjiang2010-07-01
- China to Invest RMB800m to Support Development of Service Outsourcing Enterprises2010-06-29
- China solar company shines on World Cup2010-06-28
- China Shipping Container to add surcharges on cargo-box shortage2010-06-26
- China motorcycle exports top 3 mln units in first 5 months2010-06-17
- China takes heart from trendsetter FDI figures2010-06-14
- China's May exports climb nearly 50%2010-06-10
- China Southern to join Sky Team2010-06-03
- China's eighth environment exchange opens2010-06-03
- China may unveil private equity regulations this year2010-06-01
- China's ZTE eyes 30% revenue growth2010-05-18
- China gives private aye for key state companies2010-05-14
- China sets foreign trade goal over next decade2010-04-19
- International Express Giant Races for Business Opportunities of Highway Logistics in China2010-03-11
- China's foreign ETF plan signals market reform2010-03-09
- China - ASEAN Free Trade Area business portal was officially opened2010-01-12
- China's investment in ASEAN to rapidly increase2010-01-08
- China to become 2nd largest trade partner of Philippines as recovery takes hold2009-12-31
- Sime Darby- Sime Darby to expand China operations2009-12-23
- China’s Absorption of FDI in January-October 20092009-12-06
- China's shipping industry woes2009-11-30
- China speeds up railway building in its vast west regions2009-11-24
- China's Huawei to set up training centers in Indonesia2009-11-13
- China, ASEAN to enhance agricultural cooperation2009-10-20
- China completes2009-09-28
- China has more than 2,000 registered express mail firms by Aug2009-09-05
- China Shipping to raise cargo rates up to $300/TEU2009-06-27
- China's high-speed railways to be rolled out in 20122009-06-25
- China still top destination for FDI2009-06-10
- China-South Asia Trade to exceed US$ 75 billion by end of 20102009-06-08
- China urged for investment in South Asian Countries2009-06-07
- China Eximbank loads up support for shipbuilders2009-04-08
- China makes breakthrough in coffee exports2009-03-01
- China investment guide2006-07-18