8th ASEAN Chinese Traders Convention coming soon in Yunnan
With the theme of "focusing on western China to seek common development and co-operation", the convention will include project negotiations. Bringing with 2500 projects, entrepreneurs from the 6 Southwest China's provinces (Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou Province, Guangxi and Tibet Autonomous Regions, as well as Chongqing Municipality) show great interests in participating in trade negotiations.
More than 20000 people from Asia, America, and Oceania have attended the ASEAN Chinese Traders Convention, with 30 contracts being concluded, and foreign investment amounting to 0.855 billion U.S. dollars. Obviously, ASEAN Chinese Traders Convention has already become a very important platform to promote the communication and cooperation between China Southwest and overseas Chinese.
(Reporter: Lee, editor: Minnie Mao)
- ASEAN Regional Forum to Hold in Kunming, in October 20102010-07-14
- ASEAN Plaza, Shanghai2010-07-14
- In record, 54 Chinese firms hit Global 5002010-07-10
- Chinese banks lent 560b yuan in June2010-07-07
- Chinese Tianjin industrial zone wooes Russian investors2010-06-23
- Chinese electric power companies increases investment in ASEAN2007-10-10