130 million yuan allocated to boost e-commerce in Xinjiang
The special fund will be given to seven e-business demonstration counties, including Aksu County and Minfeng County, the regional financial department announced on Sunday.
The Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Commerce have allocated a total of 2 billion yuan to 200 counties chosen from China's central and western provinces as demonstration areas for piloting rural e-commerce earlier this year.
The fund will be used to support the construction of e-commerce service centers in counties and villages, the development of logistics systems for e-commerce, and to help train local officials, enterprises and farmers on the basics of e-commerce.
- Xinjiang sets up trade zone in border county2014-06-23
- Xinjiang gold production reaches record high2012-02-22
- Add yuan to IMF currency basket2011-04-19
- 1309 enterprises in Yunnan Province carried out import and export business in ASEAN countries2011-02-23
- China's yuan rises 31 basis points to all-time high of 6.586 per USD Tuesday2011-02-01
- China’s some banks stop lending as Jan. quotas reached: report2011-01-28
- 2 trln yuan shares become tradable on market2010-11-08
- China Economic News in Brief2010-09-03
- China Merchants Securities reports profit in 1st half year despite stock market downturn2010-08-24
- China's e-commerce industry to rapidly grow in the next few years2010-08-18
- 4th APEC E-Commerce forum held in Chengdu2010-05-24