China reports 48% increase in H1 auto sales
BEIJING: Chinese auto sales rose 47.67 percent year-on-year to 9.02 million units in the first half of the year, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) said Friday.
Auto output in the past 6 months exceeded 8.92 million units, a rise of 48.84 percent from a year earlier, according to the CAAM.
- China June CPI may continue to fall2010-07-12
- Chinalco eyes stake in mine in Mongolia2010-07-09
- China reduces rare earth export quota by 72%2010-07-09
- China gives private aye for key state companies2010-05-14
- China - ASEAN Free Trade Area business portal was officially opened2010-01-12
- Sime Darby- Sime Darby to expand China operations2009-12-23
- China's COSCO takes over container business at Greek port2009-10-01