Location: Home > Information

Yunnan's farmers change the way of earning money

Source:   Time:

Farmers in two villages take their farmland, forestland, walnut trees as shares to be shareholders, which will pay back them with 20% shares in dividends and more than 1,000 yuan wages at least each month. It is the first time it happens in China.

Huanglian and Maocao are two a villages in Yongping County, Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan Province. The local government devotes efforts to help farmers get rich. And a new company was set up by a company who holds 80% shares by investing RMB 8 million and the local farmers who hold the other 20% shares base on their farmland, forestland, walnut trees. Their development projects will cover American pecan and local bubble walnut planting, rare animals raising, tourism and entertainment business.

[Relative Articles]

Copyright Reserved 2010 © South-East Asia & South Asia Infoport  | Filing Number:ICP 09005773
Technical Support:China Basalt Software Technology Co., Ltd.