Chairperson Niu Shaoyao met with president of China-Myanmar Friendship Association
May 9, 2014, Niu Shaoyao, Chairperson of ECTPA met with Geng Zhiyuan, President of China-Myanmar Friendship Association in Lianyun Hotel. President Geng introduced current situation of the China-Mymmar relationship. He said “on the whole, the relationship between China and Myanmar are friendly. Both sides hope to strengthen cooperation and exchanges in all aspects. Currently, not many Chinese enterprises invest in Myanmmar but Myanmar hopes to attract more investment from Chin. He also introduced the economic and other conditions in North Burma.
Chairperson Niu Shaoyao briefly introduced about ECTPA and expressed that ECTPA will proactively guide and support membership enterprises to invest in Myanmar. The two sides exchanged views on cooperation.
- China-Myanmar boundary management, cooperation meeting to be held in Myanmar2014-02-18
- China-Myanmar gas pipeline in full operation2013-10-22
- China-Myanmar oil, gas pipeline project benefits both: president2013-05-30
- China-Myanmar pipelines to be completed in May2013-01-21
- China-Myanmar border region aims to attract 15 mln tourists2012-07-02
- China-Myanmar border region aims to attract 15 mln tourists2012-06-28
- Chairperson Niu Shaoyao met with Minister Dr. Nam Viyaketh from Lao Ministry of Industry and Commence2011-10-28
- China-Myanmar economic cooperation gains momentum: media2010-09-14
- Chairperson of the Association Mr. Niu Shaoyao and Executive Chairpersons Ms. Wang Yiming Meet with the Minister of Industry of Thailand2010-07-15
- Association Organize a Delegation Observe and Study Vietnam2010-07-15
- Association for Economic Cooperation and Trade Promotion Between Yunnan and Southeast and South Asia Articles of Association2010-07-14
- Niu Shaoyao2010-02-03